At the end of the day, once you have slipped out of your dress, finished snacking on that extra piece of wedding cake you took from the reception, and are snuggling with your new spouse–what’s left are your memories. And the timeless images your wedding photographer captured. The images you will pepper your home with, put into scrapbooks and have your grandchildren pour over. That’s just one reason why I love what I do and exactly what I deliver.
Things you should know about me:
1. I am advocate for couples adding their personality to their wedding, and honestly the nerdier the better!
2. I cry during the ceremony and the first dance…and I hide behind my camera so you won’t see!
3. I wear sparkly Kate Spade shoes to your wedding, so be prepared to compete for compliments 😉
4. I am silly, with a huge laugh and your photographs will sparkle because of this.
5. If there is even a hint of Harry Potter at your wedding, I am bringing my wand with me!
Wedding day coverage can cover partial day to the entire day, with all packages containing a second photographer and a complimentary engagement session. Hourly rates start at $300 an hour and packages start at $2550. Let’s do this!
Enamored with my mad skills and sparkling personality? Want me to be part of your wedding day? Please fill out the “Inquire” form above for detailed information.
“To say our experience with Christine was exemplary still doesn’t seem to capture our true feelings with our experience. The thing about photo’s is that they LIVE long after the wedding has ended. Looking at our photo’s and the video made by Christine can instantly draw our feelings back to our wedding day: a day filled with the most incredible amount of love and a day that we can say that by far, was the best day of lives.
These photo’s captured the most special moments of our wedding day that will carry on through our lives until one day, we will share them with our children and our grandchildren.“
~ Krislynn & Brandon McKinlay